Located in Terre Haute, Indiana, the Union Hospital Gift Shop is staffed by knowledgeable volunteers and employees. The net proceeds from all sales go to the Hospital’s Service League. When you shop either on-line, by phone or in our Gift Shop, you are helping to raise money to purchase necessary equipment and services for the hospital.
- We accept MasterCard and VISA only.
- The floral arrangements shown are a general idea for each package and will differ also due to seasonal changes.
- A specific balloon design may not be available but we will substitute in the same theme area, i.e. Get Well.
- A specific stuffed animal may not be available but we will substitute current animal version, i.e. Bear.
Processing of Orders:
- If a patient is in surgery and has not been assigned a room, we will deliver the gift at the earliest opportunity after a room assignment has been made.
- If a patient has been discharged before we processed the order, you will be notified either by email or phone.
- If we are unable to locate the patient or the patients has chosen "no information" you will be notified either by phone or email.
- Deliveries are made within the Hospital only.
- There is no service charge for deliveries.
- Any order placed before 12:00 noon will be delivered by 5:00 pm that day.
- Any order placed by 5:00 pm will be delivered the next morning by 12:00 noon seven days a week.
- Gifts ordered by telephone will be delivered on the same schedule.
- If the patient is no longer in the hospital or on a no-information list money will be refunded within 24 hours of attempting delivery.
- We are closed all major holidays.
- Orders are processed:
Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Due to certain health-related restrictions, flowers and/or balloons cannot be sent to the Intensive Care Units. If we receive an order that includes a restricted product, we will contact you either by phone or email to ask for an alternative choice.